At Africa Online, we are passionate about our customers. Indeed this is one of our core values across the group.
Our target customers inform Africa Online’s systems, processes and product developments.
This is in an endeavor to meet and greatly surpass customer expectations and live up to our promise of being innovative.
Africa Online has led over 5,000 businesses and organisations and over 100,000 consumers across Africa in the implementation of a wide range of Internet access solutions. Many of the continents top businesses and organisations have trusted Africa Online as their ICT partner due to our proven track record in the market and our ability to manage a wide range of specific technical and design requirements.
Today, Africa Online's customer portfolio across the continent is impressive and includes companies such as Galileo, Coca Cola, Toyota and SITA.
We pride ourselves in offering tailored solutions that meet the most basic to the most complex requirements. With our wide pan-African network, we can also offer large enterprises with a single point of contact for management of network requirements across the continent.
To make payments by Credit Card, Kindly Forward your email address/Account No, credit Card No, Expiry Date and the Amount to be debited to
You can also deposit your Payment in our account at any Equity Bank countrywide and note to include. Our account no. is 0170292912241, Community Branch. You MUST email us the slip ref No, Amount Paid, your account no. or email address and Date of Payment to
You can also fax the deposit slip to 020-2710010
You can drop off our cheque at any of our dropping boxes situated at Revlon plaza, 2nd Flr, Tubman rd or Microcity Computers (Ground Floor Sarit Centre) or Kenya Valuers, nxt to Nakumatt at Village Mkt. Please indicate your account no. behind the Cheque or attach the invoice with the cheque.
Mombasa branch : 10th Floor, Cannon Towers 2, Moi Avenue. Tel:(041)2228391/2 Fax:(041)2228310 or drop off boxes at Forget Me Not Florists (Ratna Square) & Techno Soft Ltd (Nyali Cinemax and Biashara Bldg branches)
Kisumu Office: Chelsea Communication Ltd, United Mall Bldg. off Kisumu-Kakamega Rd. Tel:(057)2021657
For a better Africa Online experience, we present our customers with the following miscellenous tools;
- For clients in need of iB drivers, please download them from our online portal at http://downloads.africaonline.co.ke
- For clients wishing to change their passwords, please use http://csc.africaonline.com
- For clients wishing to view and update their Iburst accounts, please https://billing.infinet.co.ke
- For clients on our Afrovoice platform, please use http://afrovoice.africaonline.co.keIn line with our continuous attempts to offer you greater convenience in payment options, we are pleased to announce the introduction of our new payment option.
M-PESA Payment Option
Kindly note that you can now settle your Africa Online bills through M-PESA.
The following steps will be required for any M-PESA transaction:
- 1. Select the pay bill option on the M-pesa menu and insert the company M-pesa business number - 510600
- 2. Insert a unique reference that will enable Africa Online identify your payment. In our case this will be the Customer Number (account number).
- 3. Insert the amount to be paid, followed by your PIN and then confirm the transaction.
- 4. A text message will be sent to you by Safaricom confirming that your payment has been sent to Africa Online.
Note: The customer must be a registered M-pesa user to be able to use this facility.
We recommend that you keep the receipt number indicated on the text from Safaricom as a proof of payment e.g X09ZS529.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any clarifications or inquiries on the M-Pesa payment option.
We thank you for your continued support and will continue to keep you updated as we roll out more value add services and solutions.